PDA

View Full Version : All my mindees have bugs and illnesses!

Ripeberry
02-12-2010, 08:08 PM
J my 2yr old mindee had a very bad bout of D&V over the weekend, I had him this week on Tue and Wed and his nappies are still not very good (make me want to heave) and yesterday he even cried holding his tummy and saying "Bad Pooey".
This all happened towards the end of the day, so no point in ringing mum to collect early as he was going in the next hour or so.
Then Tues and today, mindee S (11 months), still needed to be taking antibiotics and calpol for an ear infection, got parents to sign each day and today she was quite bad with it, but not crying as such. She just kept pawing at the back of both her ears so gave her a dose of Calpol and recorded it.

Then again on Wed, my other 11 month old, mindee A, had constipation and was really miserable all the time I had her, did not want to play, just wanted to sit on me. I only had her for 3hrs that day, so waited it out.

But it's only the second day of winter, it's going to be horrendous with all these bugs :(

sarah707
02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I have children with tonsillitis, conjunctivitis and green noses... so I sympathise xx

Mollymop
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
I have had sicknes bugs, conjuctivitus and lots and lots of snot since the beginning of last week! Go away bugs!

Trouble
02-12-2010, 08:44 PM
ive had kids ill for the last 6 weeks and eventually my dd got a viral infection so has been off all week then i started with a cold this morning :(

i thought freezing weather was supposed to kill bugs?????

Bear23
02-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Mine are all coughing in tune :rolleyes:

And my daughters been off for a week

jane5
02-12-2010, 09:36 PM
You poor thing :( :group hug: