PDA

View Full Version : Thats it Im quitting b4 I even start!

emmadines
14-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Ive just called the:censored: crb! after 8 weeks they have just realised that a sir name was apparently in the flippin wrong place!

now I have to wait anaother 2 weeks! I m sorry about the language but Ive just had enough!! feel free to remove if needed!

I dont think Im gonna go any further with this! its bviously not ment to be so why should I bother in the 1st place:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry:

sorry but Iv just lost the will!!

emma

angeldelight
14-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Oh Emma dont give up - I know you have already waiting ages but another 2 weeks will soon fly by

Sorry they are taking so long and it is a pain and I can understand how you are feeling

Dont give up!

Hugs to you

Angel xx

fionamal
14-04-2008, 09:17 AM
ohhh no!

Dont give up yet!:panic:

emmadines
14-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Ive just had enough! it seems to be one thing or another and ita all against me!:angry:

angeldelight
14-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Well I have had a bad year so I know how it feels

You have to plod on and think positive and keep smiling

Come on its only a few more weeks - you can do it !!!

xxxx

Mollymop
14-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Oh Emma!!! i know what you mean. It is so frustrating isn't it?
Now it's been 8 weeks, they should put it through special measures.
When i checked on Darrens last week they said that his middle name was missing from the application form "that is what has held it up, i imagine" they said to me, i said "no way, his middle name definatley was on the form as I remember the Ofsted inspector filling it all in, we definatley wouldn't have forgotten something like that!"
Then a few days later his crb was finished!
So i get the impression sometimes that they try and fob you off with excuses that aren't even true.

emler
14-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh no - how annoying! Please don't give up - it will be worth the wait in the end. Chin up

Emler x

Minnie Minx
14-04-2008, 09:29 AM
oh emma please don't give up, i've also had the cr*appiest year ever and am still going through it but i do keep thinking it must improve soon. So will yours, please give it another two weeks, like i say life has to improve at same stage and childminding may be the thing that improves it

xxx

sarah707
14-04-2008, 09:33 AM
2 weeks is no time! It'll be gone in a flash... please don't despair! Hugs xx

emmadines
14-04-2008, 09:35 AM
oh emma please don't give up, i've also had the cr*appiest year ever and am still going through it but i do keep thinking it must improve soon. So will yours, please give it another two weeks, like i say life has to improve at same stage and childminding may be the thing that improves it

xxx

the reason doing this was to help home life finacually!! its not working so ive lost seeing the point!! i really feel sick of life at the mo!!, im not suisidal so dont panic! i just want something to go my way for once!!

angeldelight
14-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Well you dont want to give up when you are almost there do you ?

2 weeks will fly by in the meantime keep going on at them so they dont forget

Angel xx

chubbymummy
14-04-2008, 09:44 AM
don't give up.

it can be annoying but realistically you are so close......

hang on in there

LittleMissSparkles
14-04-2008, 09:50 AM
dont give up Emma after coming this far xxx

charleyfarley
14-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Don't give up Emma, you're so close.

The two weeks will fly by, you'll see

Carol xx

emmadines
14-04-2008, 10:18 AM
untill they find something else that will delay it further??

tulip0803
14-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Emma Please don't let this get you down, it is definately worth it in the end. You are nearly there. I have the same problem waiting for CRB check for DH The CSSIW found that they hadn't sent his form off - it had been in my file for months:angry: . Hopefully it will come back quick cos they will push it through. It is soooo disheartening when things keep getting in the way.

I childminded before and it is worth the struggle to get there. It can be a long process and most of us do it because we need the income but it became a job I loved and cannot wait to get back to.

I will have to wait a few more weeks cos the CSSIW do not inspect till all paperwork is back and DS turns 16 in a couple of weeks so I have then got to wait for his CRB too.:( So you should get there before me.:)

PS I come from Maidstone originally

Gherkin
14-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Please do not give up. The CRB is the thing that is sent to try us. Took mine 12 weeks and then I still had to wait to start minding as I had to hand my notice in at work! But now it is worth it and I'm my own boss and I am contributing to the household which makes me feel better. Believe me 2007 was an appauling year for me and 2008 has been the year of sickness but the minding is the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. If it was just me and my ds and dd at home during the day then we would still be in pj's at 2pm! Keep going you are almost at the end of the wait and keep harrassing the CRB it is the only way.

manjay
14-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Do not give up!! Please. I know it can be really frustrating when everything takes so long. From start to finish my registration took 12 months. If you give up now all your hard work will be for nothing. As the others say 2 weeks will fly by and just keep on their case.

Good luck

Monkey1
14-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Don't give up babe!

Spangles
14-04-2008, 01:26 PM
You're so close! Don't give up now! You might really regret it if you do!

Banana
14-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Hang in there!!

It wont be long hunnie

x

Mags
14-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi,
I would just like to say that I agree with everyone else....it would be such a shame to give it all up at this stage, your so near.
Like many others my regristration took quite some time to come through and all i can say is that it's been worth the wait.....I love what I do now.
Just hold on in there.x

Pudding Girl
14-04-2008, 01:59 PM
I can fully understand how it feels when you think that it's not meant to be, all the delays etc, my reg took nigh on a year to complete and I too thought thatmaybe I was being toold something by them up there ;)

but after 3 months I had my first wonderful mindees, and 6 weeks on haven't look back :)

2 week si the great scheme of things, isn't that long to wait, hang in there x

Lottie
14-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Oh Gosh. Don't give up now after all you have waited this long. What is another 2 weeks in the scheme of things. You can only get into despair so far before you come back up again. Try and stay positive, it's nearly over.
(I know so easy for me to say...) but it will all be okay because it always is!

Personally I would get back on the phone to the CRB tomorrow and the next and the next and just nag them to death. It's their fault after all that this was not recognised straight away.

miffy
14-04-2008, 05:11 PM
You'll never know whether it was the right thing for you unless you wait those extra weeks - too close now to give up

Focus on getting some mindees ready to start and those 2 weeks will pass in a flash

miffy xx

mum22
14-04-2008, 05:15 PM
dont give up, i waited 3 months for my husbands CRB check to come back, it will happen but i know how frustrating it is.

x
Helen:)

emmadines
14-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys and girlies! sorry about the out burst! Ive been out with the kids today at a fun fair and have got caked in mud :laughing:

feel better....

will call them tomorrow i think and wednesday then maybe thursday etc! gonna show them how much a pain i can be!!

miffy
14-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Pleased you've cheered up a bit

Time to be a thorn in their side :D

miffy xx

tulip0803
14-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks guys and girlies! sorry about the out burst! Ive been out with the kids today at a fun fair and have got caked in mud :laughing:

feel better....

will call them tomorrow i think and wednesday then maybe thursday etc! gonna show them how much a pain i can be!!

Go for it girl :D

Minnie Minx
14-04-2008, 05:26 PM
you go girl, pester them everyday till they put it in the post :)

xx

breezy
14-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Don't give up you're so close, it'll be worth the long haul in the end, all your effort will be wasted if you give up now.
Eat chocolate, drink wine, scream, shout and swear then start the fight again!!
you'll win keep going, the end is in sight
Good luck :thumbsup:

littlestar
14-04-2008, 06:00 PM
oh emma please dont give up try reading my posts i had to wait 4 months for my crb and then they wanted my finger prints then i had to have an interview with ofsted i thought it was never gonna happen and felt like giving up lots but now i have my certificate im glad ive stuck with it and im sure you will be when it comes hang on in there i promise its worth it in the end in the end mine was 9 months waiting it varies in the ttimes you wait but were all here for you if you need to chat or moan i promise that helps lots! :)

deeb66
14-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Keep your chin up Emma ......2 weeks will whip by.