PDA

View Full Version : A little rant

kel1983
01-12-2010, 12:14 PM
I was expecting my Little one at 9am this morning but she never turned up. I gave the mum till 10am and then decided to text her to find out if everything was ok cause I hadnt heard from her. She replied to my text saying - sorry I am not feeling very well this morning but will try and come and see you this afternoon.

I thought thanks for letting me know.:angry: She probably rang her work to tell them he wouldnt be in so why could she not just sent me a text to let me know. I could have saved a lot of time getting everything out for the little one to play with. I was so angry.

And what does she mean when she says he is going to try and come and see me this afternoon. I know she is due to pay me today but it snowing out and if she is really ill its probably best she doesnt come out. Either that or he is not happy with the care and wants to talk to me about it. Which I can't see there is. I am a little worried :(

On the plus side I did have a parent come and visit me this morning who wants me to do pick up and after school care starting on Monday. :clapping: We have signed contracts and she is coming to viit me again tomorrow evening so I know who I am actually picking up :)

Ok sorry about my rant but I thought I was pretty lucky and had a really nice parent that I wouldnt have any problems with. But I obviously havent.

Oh well got the rest of the day to catch up on paper work (not) or just stick a movie on and enjoy some time to myself :thumbsup:

sarah707
01-12-2010, 08:29 PM
I hope you enjoyed your day and all went well with the lo.

Try not to read too much into what parents say... they are a law unto themselves I have found.

Hugs x

kel1983
02-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks Sarah.

The mum never did turn up to see me so still no payment and what a surprise never herd from her again yesterday. Very heavy snow over night so mum cant really pop round today so I'm guesing payment will be made on Monday now.

Never mind.

sarah707
02-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Fingers crossed she gets in touch soon.

I wish parents would realise it's the children they are hurting when they do things like this :(

Hugs xx