PDA

View Full Version : Help! Desperate! Graco Stadium Duo - buggy board compatible?

pirateship
30-11-2010, 09:40 PM
I have a Graco Stadium Duo and need to get a buggy board. Does anyone know of one that definitely fits? Does a litaf seat to go fit? I'm desperate for advice as I think I might have to get a brand new double pushchair just so that I can get a buggy board that actually fits.

pinkbutterfly
30-11-2010, 09:47 PM
I have the very same pushchair and it's not easy to find something that fits it. Check here http://www.buggyboard.info/page.php?buggy=126
I have to say that my daughter often prefers to stand on the bit where the basket hangs instead of the board. She's nearly 3 so she walks most of the time anyway.
HTH

pirateship
30-11-2010, 09:57 PM
I had seen that Lascal page and seen that it wasn't really recommended. Can the child actually stand or do do the handle bars get in the way?

maisiemog
01-12-2010, 05:53 PM
I have a landal buggy board with mine but not great tbh. It is usable as long at the LO isnt too big. My 3.5yo is defo too big now!!! We also tend to use the basket bit, but now all my mindees are over 2 we tend to only use the double if we absolutely have to.

funemnx
01-12-2010, 06:33 PM
I have a Litaf buggy board on mine and it works a treat. It's the type the child sits on, I got it from ebay :thumbsup:

emmaflossie
02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
i had same problem and had to go for the buggy pod which works really well and i dont even know its on the side ... although i have no idea who the recline position was invented for coz none of the kids i look after can fit into it in that postion lol

emmaflossie
02-12-2010, 11:03 AM
arghh and i have just looked to see what the litaf seat was and realsied i got rid of one of these as i couldnt fit it on!!! grrr can you let me know how you attach it and i might be able to get that back too!

berkschick
02-12-2010, 11:09 AM
I couldnt get on with the buggy board on mine and have ended up getting a pod instead.