PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

catlyn
30-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi, I have 2 mindees form the same family but havent had them for 2 days because of the snow...dad rang this morning and said they would be back tomorrow but could I have older sis as well...(she is 5) as school is shut My question is....is it Ok for me to have her as I have no contract fot her or information sheet filled in. Not sure what to do

mama2three
30-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Just ask him to come 10 mins early as there are a couplke of things he needs to sign. The contact details should be the same as siblings I would think , but youll still need a temp contract / permissions etc.

JCrakers
30-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Just ask him to come 10 mins early as there are a couplke of things he needs to sign. The contact details should be the same as siblings I would think , but youll still need a temp contract / permissions etc.

Yes thats what i would do....draw up a temp contract and form for detials/permission slips etc.

and then if she was to come again because of the snow/sch closure you would have details.
Becky x

catlyn
30-11-2010, 01:41 PM
thanks...thought this might be the case.....just wasnt sure how far I had to go with signing stuff as it probs will only be for one day..I guess I need him to sign the main stuff like emergency treatment but anything else he should sign??