PDA

View Full Version : chubbymummy's diary week one

chubbymummy
13-04-2008, 06:09 PM
i am starting my diet tomorrow, i have eaten soooooo bad today!!!!!!

so tomorrow on this thread will be my daily diary what i have eaten and how i feel

i do hope that this works for me, hopefully i can change my user name by the end of the year, suggestions nearer the time please.

soooooooooooo....................here goes..................

sarah707
13-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Good luck Cathy!

I've had loads of c**p today... I was doing fine until I saw the apple & custard tarts in Ikea and they were calling my name! :laughing:

mum22
13-04-2008, 06:32 PM
I with you - i will also start tomorrow ..
have eaten quite badly this weekend and have a holiday booked in june and need to lose weight....

good luck..........

x helen

miffy
13-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Good luck to you both

miffy xx

angeldelight
13-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Good luck to both of you

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
13-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Good luck, you can do it :thumbsup:

xxx

deeb66
14-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Good luck Cathy....I am sure you can do it!

I find it so much easier knowing that there are so many others on here who are also trying to loose weight and who are happy to support and encourage each other.

I look forward to reading about people's diet diaries to see how they are doing.......when I log onto the forum it is usually the first place I go to :D

Good luck :thumbsup:

nell57
14-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Good luck, what a good idea putting food diary on here, dont forget we're all here if you need us

I started last week and go for my first weigh in on Wednesday

Helen

chubbymummy
14-04-2008, 09:09 AM
thank you all for your support

so i have officially weighed myself but am to ashamed to write it down here :blush:

i lost 4 1/2 stone a few years ago on weight watches, thankfully i have not put all that weight back on.

i can have 22 points

breakfast today was : 40g all bran 1 1/2 points
15g sultanas 1/2 point
150g semi skimmed milk 1 point

think i'll make some nice no point pea soup for lunch with a chunk of crusty bread.

mum22
14-04-2008, 09:12 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow well done - i had cereal and have just said no to myself to a biscuit with my morning coffee !!! yippee - will go and run round the garden chasing children, that should burn off a few more calories -

a couldnt possibly put my before weight on far too:blush: but how much you aiming too lose and by when ?

x
helen:thumbsup:

chubbymummy
14-04-2008, 09:40 AM
i'm aiming for 2 1/2 stone but anymore would be a great bonus

1/2 stone a month is my ideal so hopefully by end of september i'll be where i want to be,
but i am realistic when i lost weight last time i would not deny myself when i went out for a meal with friends etc.
i hope that by the end of this year i will definatly be at my goal weight.