PDA

View Full Version : 7 seater recommendations

nikkia77
27-11-2010, 09:22 AM
I've had an enquery for full time 2 yr old twins :clapping:

With an 8 yr old & 2 yr old of my own they won't all fit in my car for the school run. Hubby feels he will be able to fit the school run into his work day but realistically I think that if this goes ahead we will have to upsize our car, so, what would you recommend x

lornaslilliputs
27-11-2010, 09:32 AM
I would recomened a toyota, I have a privera and its fantastic and an 8 seater! I have x6 full seat belts and x2 lap. Over the summer holidays I could fit my double and single buggy I had 7 children aged 1,2,5,6,6,7,8 and bags, coats & picnic! And there was still room:clapping: :clapping:
Great car for the family too my children love the bus!! Best thing I have ever bought for childminding!! mine was second hand with tax and MOT for 12mths and It cost me £500! Bargin!! Happy car shopping! Ebay was good to get ideas?!?:clapping:
Lorna x:laughing: :laughing:

Carol M
27-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Love my Vauxhall Zafira.
Not too big to be a family car but has the 7 seats for minding duties.
Carol xx

mushpea
27-11-2010, 11:20 AM
definiatly a zafira cus you can fold the 2 boot seats down in to the car and then at the weekend it is just a normal family car,, the only downside is there is a very small boot space so you cant fit loads in but i manage by puttin stuff under where their feet go

donnamarie2
27-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi, I have a peugot 307 estate 7 seater and it's great.It has3 independant seats that all move and 2 in the boot that fold down and are really easy to take out and all the seatbelts are 3 point.
Not much boot space when using all seats but it suits me as it's not masasive.

Twinklestars
27-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I have a ford galaxy and love it, the back seats fold down and can be used for adults - i can also get my single and double (and have had another single) in the boot with all 7 seats up too.

cas2805
27-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Best thing I ever did was get the same opinion on here a couple of months ago! Got a Renault grande scenic 3 full seats (3 x stage two car seats) on the middle and 2 fold up seats in the boot. Could still get my double out and about in the boot behind the fold up seats. Also lots of space in front of the middle row to walk amongst the children!

Good luck with your purchase

Twinkles
27-11-2010, 08:08 PM
I don't love my Zafira :(

Would recommend test driving one before you buy ( even if you are buying second hand )

My DH has a seven seater Volvo and I much prefer that car to mine.

Playmate
27-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I love my citreon C8 :clapping:

I hate hubby's Zafiria :(

charleyfarley
27-11-2010, 08:28 PM
I love my citreon C8 :clapping:

I hate hubby's Zafiria :(

I had a Zafira and really loved it at the time but sadly I had to depart with it and now have a Fiat Ulysse (same as the C8) and it is fab :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

~Chelle~
27-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I had a Zafira and really loved it at the time but sadly I had to depart with it and now have a Fiat Ulysse (same as the C8) and it is fab :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

I have a Zafira and whilst it has been good I really want a Fiat Ulysse as I need an 8 seater.

Zafira's are great and you can get certain double buggies in but not a lot! x

fiona
27-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I have a renault Grand Scenic, which is great, unlike the Zafira (which i had before) you dont need to move the middle row of seats to get the boot seats up, is a great family car and a fantastic car for minding, all the seats come out of the car for easy cleaning (especially when potty training)

Enjoy you car hunting :clapping:

Noomie
27-11-2010, 09:18 PM
I love my Renault Grand Scenic however, I need to know a double buggy that will fit in the back!

Cas2805, what double buggy have you got????????

aly
27-11-2010, 09:22 PM
I love my Renault Grand Scenic however, I need to know a double buggy that will fit in the back!

I have a c8 and i fit my double and single in theboot...I have the century double and it is quite wide.

cas2805
29-11-2010, 01:59 PM

I have an out n about 360. The first time I took the front wheel off, the second, I thought I would try it standing up behind the chairs and it worked!!