PDA

View Full Version : NEW BUSINESS

The Juggler
27-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Our CM drop in at the CC is at the same time as the ante natal clinic. I got chatting to a lady last week and she asked if I lived in xx road. She'd seen me walking around Sutton in different places and asked if I had vacancies for Sept - I will have 2 and was panicking!.

She rang last night and is going to come see me in Jan (baby due next week). Best of all she teaches and wants t-time only:clapping: Fingers crossed it works out.

christine e
27-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Our CM drop in at the CC is at the same time as the ante natal clinic. I got chatting to a lady last week and she asked if I lived in xx road. She'd seen me walking around Sutton in different places and asked if I had vacancies for Sept - I will have 2 and was panicking!.

She rang last night and is going to come see me in Jan (baby due next week). Best of all she teaches and wants t-time only:clapping: Fingers crossed it works out.

:clapping: :clapping: Once was on a business marketing workshop and the tutor said that one childminder had said she often would hang out in mothercare wearing clothing identifying herself as a childminder in the hope of getting new business:laughing:

mrs_scottydog
27-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Fantastic! Hope it all works out for you. :) Hx

The Juggler
27-11-2010, 11:58 AM
:clapping: :clapping: Once was on a business marketing workshop and the tutor said that one childminder had said she often would hang out in mothercare wearing clothing identifying herself as a childminder in the hope of getting new business:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

manjay
27-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Fab news! Hope it works out for you:thumbsup:

Think I would have to be pretty desperate to wander around Mothercare all day! Knowing my luck I would probably get arrested:D

Chimps Childminding
27-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Great news - good luck!!!

Playmate
28-11-2010, 10:03 PM

Like this idea, might have to give it a go :laughing:

well done Juggler, hope all works out:clapping:

The Juggler
28-11-2010, 10:05 PM
thanks. will let you knowx

Fabby
29-11-2010, 07:50 AM
well done! hope it works out for you x

The Juggler
19-12-2010, 03:39 PM
well she rang me back after the baby but told me she def. needed 5 days a week - which I can't/don't do:(

she said she really would like me to do it so I offered to find her someone nice who could or find someone else so that we could offer shared care. She said she'd like that. Then, few days later she posted a letter through my door saying she really wanted me to do it and could we meet to discuss shared care options.

she came on Friday and discussed that she has booked a fulltime place at a nursery up the road and she's happy to speak to them and see if they can just do the day I can't do. I said that would be fab and she'd e-mailed back today to say the nursery confirmed that is ok with them:clapping: :clapping:

I'm soooo happy and relieved as come September I'm down to 1 daytimer and her two schoolie brothers and that's only 3 days per week.:) :) nice Christmas present:clapping: :clapping:

Best wishes to all of you who are looking too at the moment.:)

miffy
19-12-2010, 03:44 PM
That's fantastic news - well done! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Miffy xx

mayberry
19-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Great news don't you just love it when things sometimes full into place, Happy Christmas and all the best for 2011 :clapping:

Dawn xx

Penny1959
19-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Fantastic news

Penny :)

Pauline
19-12-2010, 05:51 PM
That's great news and so nice she wanted you at all costs! :clapping::clapping:

flowerpots
19-12-2010, 07:29 PM
thats brill news, well done. what a great idea to have your childminding group at the same time as ante natal group. think our cc should do this. ;)

sarah707
19-12-2010, 07:38 PM
That's great news! Well done you :clapping:

Goatgirl
19-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Perfect :thumbsup: Isn't it great when things work out like that? What a wonderful Christmas present.

Hope it goes really well :)

bws,
Wendy

keeks
19-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Great news, how perfect is that! :D :clapping: :clapping:

xx

wendywu
19-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Great new and just before christmas.

And i WAS supposed to go Christmas shopping in Sutton on Sat thats before we had a blizzard :panic:

The Juggler
20-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Great new and just before christmas.

And i WAS supposed to go Christmas shopping in Sutton on Sat thats before we had a blizzard :panic:

oh no! well if you come up for the sales, PM me and I'll come meet your for a coffee:)

The Juggler
20-12-2010, 12:46 PM
thats brill news, well done. what a great idea to have your childminding group at the same time as ante natal group. think our cc should do this. ;)

it is! it wasn't strategic planning by the manager but I've told them it works so hopefully they'll keep it that way. Def. one to suggest to the local cc manager if they are approachable:D