PDA

View Full Version : Finally got the offer of 2 fulltimers and cant do it :(

mrs robbie williams
26-11-2010, 07:02 AM
OOoooooooooh how frustrating !! after weeks of advertising I finally get a call last night from a dad who wants me to have is 1 and 3 year old full time :) BUT he lives about 20 miles round trip away and wanted me to collect at 8am - which I cant as have schoolies plus my own ds to take to school at 830 and id never make it home in time :panic: absolutely gutted. Lay awake half the night trying to think of a solution but didnt come up with one :( isnt it typical the perfect job is out of reach literally :)

rickysmiths
26-11-2010, 07:29 AM
Oh what a shame. I am surprised that you got an inquiry from so far away. I wouldn't do any collections from a mile away never mind 20 miles that is a big committment and what if you get snow? Its also a long time potentially in the car for other mindees and your own. Is there no way the parents can drop off even if it is earlier?

mama2three
26-11-2010, 07:43 AM
I wouldnt take on the collection - but if you would be happy with that part of it then maybe offer to collect but it would need to be at 7.30 , no extra charge as its for your benefit. That way you still get your full timers , and get back for the schoolies.