PDA

View Full Version : Break down please?

mumof4tobe
25-11-2010, 09:33 AM
I was wondering(if there isnt already) if someone could breakdown the progess of registering

Ok, so i know ive gotta go to briefing sessions..... then what? and what happens after?

Is it hard to get started and do you have someone who can answer all your questions for you? ive got tonnes... as you can probably tell :blush:

Many thanks in advance :D

PinkPrincess
25-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Hiya I have just been through this and everywhere is SO different!! It really depends on your area and LA, maybe someone else local to you can help but if not ring the people that booked your briefing session and ask them. Hope that helps a little x

mumof4tobe
25-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the reply.
I don't think it helps that I'm so confused about everything :laughing:

~Grasshopper~
25-11-2010, 09:46 AM
in my area (North West)

Briefing session (July)
First Aid course (Aug)
Pre reg course (Sept)

We were given our application forms after the Pre reg course and i posted them mid october, got my id verification forms, health declaration and crb forms sent off a week or so later and now im sat waiting. Once Ofsted have my checks back they will come out and do the pre reg visit and hopefully i'll be ready to go :)

xxxxx

nicola1981
25-11-2010, 11:05 AM
in my area (North West)

Briefing session (July)
First Aid course (Aug)
Pre reg course (Sept)

We were given our application forms after the Pre reg course and i posted them mid october, got my id verification forms, health declaration and crb forms sent off a week or so later and now im sat waiting. Once Ofsted have my checks back they will come out and do the pre reg visit and hopefully i'll be ready to go :)

xxxxx

hi whereabouts in the nw are you, im in cumbria

mrs_scottydog
25-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi, I'm sure at our briefing session they gave us a flow chart of the process. I think it is different depending where you are, the order you do things in. Hx

~Grasshopper~
25-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Just outside Manchester :) xx

handeme
26-11-2010, 09:19 AM
I am on the Leeds border and the process I have been through is the same as Suz.

C x