PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Monkey1
12-04-2008, 04:55 PM
To lose over half a stone in under a month? Just tried on my clothes for my holiday and they are a wee bit tight!:blush:
Thinking of doing slimming world again. do you think its possible or should i give up before i start?

sarah707
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Absolutely! Go for it! :D

Minnie Minx
12-04-2008, 05:01 PM
yes it is hun, go for it and good luck, you'll find you'll lose more weight if you exercise as well diet though.

xxxx

manjay
12-04-2008, 05:03 PM
It is totally possible!! If it were me I would start now as I would definitely put some on when on holiday and then would have even more to lose when I got back.

Go for it

amanda xx

Monkey1
12-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Going to blow the dust off the strider tonight and start in the morning. Been good today....if i dont count the three jammy dodgers! Having steak tonight, think i will make the sw chips as they are healthier. I need your support ladies or i'm going to look a right sight in my cossie!
Do you think 7 bikinis are enough?

manjay
12-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Going to blow the dust off the strider tonight and start in the morning. Been good today....if i dont count the three jammy dodgers! Having steak tonight, think i will make the sw chips as they are healthier. I need your support ladies or i'm going to look a right sight in my cossie!
Do you think 7 bikinis are enough?

I would take 10 - you don't want to run out!!

I am here for support even if I can't diet at the moment. good luck honey

amanda xx

Monkey1
12-04-2008, 05:11 PM
I would take 10 - you don't want to run out!!

I am here for support even if I can't diet at the moment. good luck honey

amanda xx

Thanks Amanda. That must be frustrating for you as you have done so well on your diet!

manjay
12-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks Amanda. That must be frustrating for you as you have done so well on your diet!

I didn't really do it all on my own!! The overactivity of my thyroid has helped!! I will have to be careful now as I am starving hungry all the time but have now started to take tabs so may put the weight back on

amanda xx