PDA

View Full Version : OMG, WHY ME, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME,!!

glitzygal
19-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Sorry it’s a long one, Well I have been doing minding for 9 years and I still got used, :angry: :mad:

Well had polish girl all week , she seemed to be settling so was pleased, she was connected to me, as every time I walked out the door, she cried, we went to the toddler group I run, and if I walked out she looked for me, n cried if she couldn’t see me.:)

Was on Thursday that I was told by a friend about the unsociable hours grant, and she printed me the info and I read the details, its before 7am and after 7pm, bank hols, weekends, ove nite, etc,

So I filled it out coz its worth 500.00 per contract, so was pleased will help me out, so when mum came in on Thursday to pick her up, she said her sister is coming next week, so she will be having her for few weeks, I said you have to pay, they said we agreed the first week as trial and I knew this so will offer 220.00, well my working out is 166.75 think for one week, so if they pay this then that’s it,

Well I hate confrontational things, so I got bit flustered, and said ok, well then Friday her last day came an they said she was sick last nite, and her nose is runny, oh I said I cant have her, they had then said through her evening meal she was sick, too much, well I had her as they were nearly out the door, the only day she didn’t cry,

Well 45 mins with her following me, she burped and was sick, :eek: omg, this happened 2 time , so phoned the number they left for work, after trying mobile, and guess what it wasn’t for the office, just an answering machine, for workers to leave there details if they are not in, left message but not a reply, so phone directory enquiries, to get other numbers and got no reply, so office closed, got very scred in case I had her all day being sick,:angry: well did get through and mum said she will send dad, so he turned up hour later, I was ready for a argument, he was ok, but said payment will be at the end of the month, I was glad he came, and went, hope I get the money, lol trust me to be to soft,.:(

miffy
19-11-2010, 09:44 PM
I hope you get your money too!

Think about getting payment in advance next time.

Miffy xx

glitzygal
19-11-2010, 09:59 PM
I hope you get your money too!

Miffy xx

thank you:thumbsup:
i am thinking that now, :D

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 10:45 PM

Miffy xx

This is something we all learn.
Hope ypu get paid :thumbsup:

mayberry
20-11-2010, 05:51 AM
This as happed to us all, I always get payment in advance

Dawn xx