PDA

View Full Version : Poor Little Mindee...

SammyM
18-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Turned up today at the last minute just before we were leaving to go to school, said bye to mom who whizzed off to work then she took her long coat off.... NO SCHOOL UNIFORM!!

We currently have mufti day every friday as long as you take something in each week for the school christmas fayre, rang mom said she's got her days mixed up, so this little girl had to go into her reception class in her own clothes when everyone else was in their uniform.

Teacher was great tho, offerred to lend her a school cadi from the lost & found box so she didn't feel so self conscious :(

Felt soooo sorry for her, she's a nervous little thing as it is, hope they get it right for her tomorrow!

birch24
18-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Oh bless, poor little thing. Bet mum felt terrible too. I know I would've done.
:)

Penny1959
19-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Glad the teacher was supportive as mindee could have had a difficult day.

Penny :)

mushpea
19-11-2010, 07:04 AM
oh bless poor thing,,, I have had it the other way when its non uniform day and the mindee turns up in school cloths mind you they are 7yrs and old enough to remember esepecialy as not only did his teacher remind the class that day but my son did nothing but go on about it all evening trying to decide what to wear! child tried to shrug it off at mine saying they meant to do it but when they go to school we had tears and everything

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Poor little thing

Did they get it right for her today ?

Angel xx

Blue Boy
19-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Hope she was OK. Did mum get it right today?

SandCastles
19-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Did everything turn out okay for her?

SammyM
19-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Thankfully she came in non-uniform today :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done Mom (and me for texting her to remind her at 7am:rolleyes: )!!!

miffy
19-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Thankfully she came in non-uniform today :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done Mom (and me for texting her to remind her at 7am:rolleyes: )!!!

Glad they got it right today!

Well done you for reminding mum! :)

Miffy xx