PDA

View Full Version : Awwwww

VINASOL
18-11-2010, 07:07 PM
despite mindee (8) calling me a 'babysitter' ALL the time :panic: , he said this afternoon:

"We're like a little family aren't we - us lot"..."'cause I'm here so much and all"...so I said to him...

"Yes, J funnily enough that's how i described you to a friend today; another one of my children. very much part of teh family". And he was like 'cool' lol

(I have him from 7am until school; then from school until 6pm and sometimes until 6.30pm, so it is long hours (for him)).

Thought it was really cute of him. AND he didn't mind so much doing homework again this week. BRIBED him to do homework Thursday morning (day due in) because he hadn't done it (dad said he was in major trouble with his mum as he hadn't done it) and i wanted him to get some kind of mark and was proud that with my help he got a 3! (and comments: GREAT IMPROVEMENT) :jump for joy:

It's days like today that I love my job!:D Even if I am called a babysitter lol

lorimac
18-11-2010, 07:13 PM
One of my wee fellas said " I so wish you were my gran so I could come and visit you at the weekends". He already comes 50 hours a week mon to fri so the weekends for me are a definate no no