PDA

View Full Version : how?? what?? when??

gegele
18-11-2010, 05:33 PM
i just found out the the mum of one of my LO is pregnant. She had hard time with pregnancies before so we're still a bit cautious. I'm really happy for them as they had a really hard 2years and really want a baby

BUT as a professional i'm starting to have to look ahead. I look after LO term time only 3days a week. those 3 days i'm full in under 5 so a new baby will put me over my numbers for a few hours as my son will be starting nursery by then.

so my question are:
How do i survive maternity leave financially?
how do i know if Ofsted will leave me look after baby?
how do you apply for ....whatever the name is to have more kids LOL?

what do i have to do?

when do i have to ask ofsted all of those question

my brain is stewing lol:D

for my selfish note :i really really don't need this LOL was just starting to balance finances!!!!

bUt hooray there's a baby on his way!:D

:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
18-11-2010, 05:40 PM
I thought I was losing my 3 day a week mindee as mum is due her 2nd child at the end of Dec. She has found out she can still get childcare part of tax credits through maternity so he is now staying for 2 days a week :thumbsup: (already filled his other day as she had given notice :o )

As I will only have him on those 2 days I hope I can fit the baby in after next summer when she goes back to work, not looking to fill with others as I want a couple of quieter days :thumbsup:

mushpea
18-11-2010, 05:45 PM
its called a variation and I personaly would wait till the babys born and you have a start date for the baby then apply,,, your child is counted in your numbers wether he is there or not so even while he is at nursery you would be over your numbers, finacialy you could ask mum for a retainer for the older child but you cant get that for an unborn child.

loocyloo
18-11-2010, 06:08 PM
as long as you were within your 6 under 8, you could apply for a variation for a sibling, once babe is born and you know what is going on! lots can happen between now and then!

gegele
18-11-2010, 06:36 PM
thank you, now my brain can relax lol, it's a long long time away, we'll see thank you.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup: