PDA

View Full Version : one handed push buggy - any reccommendations

acorns
18-11-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm looking for a buggy/pushchair that is easy to push and manouver with one hand (the other being held by my 3yr old), There are lots of reviews around but usually from people who have just bought them for a baby, & I wanted to know if there are any reccommendations for ones that have stood the test of time. thanks

littletreasures
18-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Definitely the Out n about nipper. I have both the single and double and love them both.

Unfortunately, we are getting a new car and I won't be able to fit the Double in the new car with the very back seats up so I am thinking about getting a phil and teds.

I have found the pushchairs with a bar across rather than handles are easier to push.

Mouse
18-11-2010, 04:14 PM
I have this one (among many!) and find it really easy to push one handed.

http://www.babyboom2000.co.uk/products/First-Wheels-City-Elite-Single-Blue-New-Model.html

dolly daycare
18-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I have a micralite, they are fantastic to push with one hand and very light to push too. Would definitely recommend. :laughing:

Alibali
18-11-2010, 06:20 PM
My Phil and Teds is a breeze to push with one hand, it's also great because it's so adaptable and is really comfy for the los to sleep in too.

littletreasures
18-11-2010, 06:28 PM
My Phil and Teds is a breeze to push with one hand, it's also great because it's so adaptable and is really comfy for the los to sleep in too.

Which Phil and Teds have you got. I get very confused as theres quite a few different ones. Indnt know which is the best one.

juejue
18-11-2010, 06:28 PM
I too would say Phil n Ted are the best :clapping:

sweets
18-11-2010, 07:15 PM
baby jogger city mini is great for pushing one handed, i have the elite version. but both can be virtually pushed and steered with one finger! lol.

AliceK
18-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I have both the P&T and the Out N About Nipper. Both doubles and I can easily push both with 1 hand even with 2 toddlers in and I'm only very petite. I know the Jane Powertwin is also easy as a childminder I know has one.

xxxxxx

acorns
18-11-2010, 10:23 PM

I had a phil & ted's vibe but sold it on ebay about a year ago when I thought i wouldn't childmind again:( that'll teach me