PDA

View Full Version : next time i moan - kick me!

samkeddy
18-11-2010, 11:58 AM
hello again!

Just thought i would say thankyou for everyones comments and support yesterday!

After a good nights sleep and both my children feeling less poorly today im feeling much better, so next time i moan - kick me, i love this job!

I love that i am with my precious girls all day everyday, i love that i am giving them enjoyable and educational experiences, i love that im at home with them and earning (near enough) a full time wage, i love that i can wear what i want (within reason:D ), i love that if one of us isnt feeling great we can just relax together, i love the flexibility of never been told what to do on any particular day, i love been able to stay indoors most of day when its cold or stay otdoors most of day when its sunny!!! And im sure theres much more:D :D

So next time i moan remind me of this lol:blush:
And if anyone else is feeling fed up i hope this helps:)

clio0602
18-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks I needed that! :thumbsup:

Been moaning alot recently and I need to snap out of it! Looking forward to our Pudsey Bears picnic this afternoon and the zoo (only the inside bits lol) tomorrow! And its nearly xmas :clapping: :clapping: Only 37 more sleeps :D

We all have to have a moan now and then xx

ORKSIE
18-11-2010, 01:21 PM
hello again!

After a good nights sleep and both my children feeling less poorly today im feeling much better, so next time i moan - kick me, i love this job!

I love that i am with my precious girls all day everyday, i love that i am giving them enjoyable and educational experiences, i love that im at home with them and earning (near enough) a full time wage, i love that i can wear what i want (within reason:D ), i love that if one of us isnt feeling great we can just relax together, i love the flexibility of never been told what to do on any particular day, i love been able to stay indoors most of day when its cold or stay otdoors most of day when its sunny!!! And im sure theres much more:D :D

We all go thru days/ weeks feeling like this esp at this time of year. and if we're not feeling 100%.
Glad your feeling better. and......its Friday tomorrow:thumbsup:

sending Mahoooosive Hugs
xxx

Merry-Minder
18-11-2010, 01:35 PM
hello again!

Well said you!!! :clapping: - I think we forget how great this job really is. I quite often feel down on myself when it comes to work, when on the whole I am actually very lucky to be able to enjoy so many things that I couldnt if I was in a different job.
So thanks for reminding me:laughing:

maryp0ppins
18-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks also, I've been a barrel of laughs just lately with this job (sarcastically grinning)

But your absolutely right, we have a brilliant job & when its going good I LOVE it & its so rewarding. Love to see happy kiddies enjoying their time with me!!!

:clapping: :clapping:

birch24
18-11-2010, 01:47 PM
hello again!

Yes and my poor little dog has a lump and needed some tests today, and I have been thinking I am so grateful that I am working from home now, as had I still been going out to work as I had been in april I would have b een panicking about when I could take her and pick her up. Also my son has tonsilitis and has been home so no worries abot leaving him home alone!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

samkeddy
18-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Yes and my poor little dog has a lump and needed some tests today, and I have been thinking I am so grateful that I am working from home now, as had I still been going out to work as I had been in april I would have b een panicking about when I could take her and pick her up. Also my son has tonsilitis and has been home so no worries abot leaving him home alone!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bless you hope your dogs ok!

And glad iv helped a few people remeber why we do this!

Thanks people for everything, i forgot to mention in original post, I also love my support network on this forum, wouldnt get freinds like this in most other jobs!!!:D

birch24
18-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Bless you hope your dogs ok!

And glad iv helped a few people remeber why we do this!

Thanks people for everything, i forgot to mention in original post, I also love my support network on this forum, wouldnt get freinds like this in most other jobs!!!:D

Thank you we will get the results next week.

I am also grateful to everyone on the forum for being a support.:D

Playmate
18-11-2010, 03:52 PM
hello again!

couldn't have put it better myself :clapping: