PDA

View Full Version : Would you text?

snufflepuff
15-11-2010, 05:47 PM
On Friday i gave notice to my schoolie (mainly because of my sons asthma being bad because of taking him out in the bad weather). Mum was in a rush so I gave her the enevelope and she just said 'thanks i'll read that later' and left so i didn't get to say anything. I feel like i should get in touch but i'm not sure what to say. I'm a bit worried she might turn up tomorrow in an awful mood about it and have a go at me! Not that I think she is the type of person to do that but you never know.
Should I get in touch?

blue bear
15-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I'd be more inclined to ring, just thought we should have a chat with out little ears listening, sort of thing. Will stop you worrying and parent will know that you care.

Andrea08
15-11-2010, 05:53 PM
well you could send a quick txt..

sorry we didnt have time to talk, everything is explained in the letter if you need to talk to me about it please ring me after tea xxx

sing x

or something short n sweet

good luck im sure its going to be ok

em29
15-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah i agree - sometimes i like to get a 'feel' off how things have gone done before meeting face to face. I would text and just ask if she read the letter and is she ok with everything. ;) Goodluck let us know how you get on x

mrs.h
16-11-2010, 01:38 PM
hi.

as easy it is sometimes to text, i think some things should be said. i recently gave notice and was anxious of what the parents would say but i warned before face to face, then confirmed by phone and handed the letter over next day.

mrs.h