PDA

View Full Version : Just handed in my application form to CSSIW

Mel_Johnson
13-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi

I'm Mel from Bridgend. I have just handed in my application form to the CSSIW and I'm not sure what to do now apart from wait. Anyone have any idea how CSSIW are taking these days?

Ticktoria
13-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi

Handed mine in end August, had my pre reg Mid Oct and got my registration this morning :clapping: But Im in RCT, you maybe quicker?? Fingers crossed :)

aly
13-11-2010, 04:57 PM
from the icp to getting registered it took me 9 months..., things may have moved on a bit now as I reg'dfeb 09 and I am under caerphilly.

x

Emmylou75
13-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi
I handed mine in March 09, got inspected in June, so then hand my number by July :-) as soon as you have your CRB checks back contact the CSSIW office and they can tick it off their list & check everything else is back. Then they can arrange an inspector to do your pre reg inspection. You do need to keep nagging the CSSIW office as when I informed them about my CRB checks coming back they said they were still waiting for the social services check to get back to them. I rang them again 2 weeks later to see if the social services check had come back & it had & they hadnt bothered to contact me!! So i'm glad I kept on at them!!

Good luck!!!

tulip0803
14-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Hello and welcome

I agree with the nagging bit. Took me 11 months from handing in paperwork. They filed DH CRB form instead of sending it off:rolleyes: . The inspector had a delayed CRB check so couldn't inspect:rolleyes: etc etc. and I had been a minder in England so I already had the courses

Pob luc

Mel_Johnson
14-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I'll just keep plodding along getting the house sorted etc and not expect anything for a while then. I'm hoping my CRB won't take to long as I only just had one done (2 months ago) and hubby has just had his checks done in work too.

Ticktoria
15-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Oh yes definately nag, the guy on reception knew my voice I was such a PITA :laughing: On a serious note they'll be able to tell you what they are waiting for and you can push things yourself.