PDA

View Full Version : someone is looking down on me

Happy Bunny
12-11-2010, 11:44 PM
After a week from HELL with one thing and another
i am now looking going to be looking after a wonderful baby who has a lovely parent.
Fingers crossed it stays this way

glitzygal
12-11-2010, 11:57 PM
argghh

how nice,
same thing for me,
not much work around and worrying over it, not sleeping, where to get my presents and bills from, since june, so really trying to get all paid with not much help.

then today man called needed childcare ergently so he coming tom, to see me,, and may sign a contract, to start monday next week:thumbsup:

fingers crossedx

Happy Bunny
13-11-2010, 12:01 AM
know what you mean.
But i always look at the bright side some thing will always come along, fingers crossed for you.
I have had a really quiet time since august. But then i am being picky as i have decided to cut down on hours

miffy
13-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Well done Cherie! :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed for you today Glitzygal

Miffy xx

The Juggler
13-11-2010, 11:42 AM
:clapping: :clapping: and good luck glitzy gal:)

Merry-Minder
13-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Could you send that some of that my way please - im getting desperate now:(

The Juggler
13-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Could you send that some of that my way please - im getting desperate now:(

sending some good luck wishes hon:) I'm not too bad at the moment but getting nervous as will be losing 3 part-time under 5's to school come summer (they are t-time only) plus a before school child. There's some work about now that I can't take on until they leave but I'm terrified it won't be there in the summer.:(

Then, as well I heard one of my full-timers mum's is pregnant so she'll now be leaving me in June time. That'll leave me with one full timer plus her two junior age siblings = very scary. Never been in this position before:(

glitzygal
14-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Well done Cherie!

Fingers crossed for you today Glitzygal

Miffy xx
:clapping: and good luck glitzy gal
(couldnt quote both at same time):D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: THANK YOU
MIFFY AND THE JUGGLER

yes i did get the LO and start monday.
:eek:
little polish girl, very cute, so fingers crossed she is easy to settle.:clapping:

(xxx<<<>>>xxx) thats my good luck kisses to all who need it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: