PDA

View Full Version : When to advertise??????

guest2
11-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I have my pre-reg visit on Monday at 9.30am and I was just wondering when it will be ok to begin advertising places or do I have to wait for my registration certificate to come through the post. Could I advertise before it comes for january vacancies, I also want to build a website for my childminding and it would be great to start building it so it's ready for when I am registered.

HELP!! What does everyone think should I wait or advertise after the visit on monday!!

:blush: :blush:

Mookins
11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
now hun...shout it to the world:D

honestly hun youre nearly there tell eveeryone

xxx

Tinks
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM
All depends on how long your CRB takes! Tell everyone but don't actually advertise yet! They came out to me on the 25th November and it took until almost mid Feb before all CRB's and paperwork went through. Another childminder who had their's 2 weeks before me, cleared 2 weeks before me so it was the same timeline.

You can track your CRB online. I would wait until you are on the final stage of the process before starting to advertise as still takes about a week from the final stage completing.

I only say that because I lost a mother wanting childcare for two children as the process took so long. It was horrible! Start on your website though!

Good luck for Monday

xx

guest2
15-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Visit was a success no actions inspector really pleased with everything!! Gone to write report and issue certificate, all my clearances and references came back before Ofsted booked the pre reg visit so am good to go when certificate arrives! Inspector said to chase it if it hasn't arrived in two weeks!!

Mookins
16-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Visit was a success no actions inspector really pleased with everything!! Gone to write report and issue certificate, all my clearances and references came back before Ofsted booked the pre reg visit so am good to go when certificate arrives! Inspector said to chase it if it hasn't arrived in two weeks!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

well done hun, now get advertising xxx