PDA

View Full Version : Have a headache renewing policies....

FussyElmo
10-11-2010, 08:51 PM
....think I have doen them all but no doubt I will have missed one. But on the positive they are all done`now :thumbsup:

sarah707
10-11-2010, 09:10 PM
I reviewed mine this month too! I found I was able to lose a couple and merge a few as well to make them more streamlined.

It's hard though because I look at them and think I wouldn't have written them in the first place unless they were important :rolleyes:

One thing I did do was to add Child Protection to the title of my safeguarding p & P. I think it's only a matter of time before they muck about with it so I might as well pre-empt it.

Ah well job done for another year unless something changes :D

FussyElmo
10-11-2010, 09:23 PM
The main ones I have just tweaked but all the others have had a good condensing down just to make it more friendly and hopefully parents will read them.

Didnt think about adding child protection though :idea:

Will do that tmorrow thanks Sarah :thumbsup:

Trouble
10-11-2010, 09:25 PM
i lost a lot of my stuff on my old comp and its not until you look for it and cant find it you know its missing

i think my eyes are just about square i so need to close them but plodding on:D :eek:

FussyElmo
10-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Luckily after the fire all my policies were safe on the computer it was my risk assessments, planning etc that I have had to start from stratch with :thumbsup: