PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Guilty

claire'scherubs
10-11-2010, 04:11 PM
for sending 9 month baby home today, who had a temperature of 37.9 after Calpol and I couldn't put him down at all, as soon as I did he would cry again, even let him sleep in my arms for 3/4 hour before I had to move.

Mum drove all the way back, took him to the Drs and as I suspected it is only a cold and teething......guess what perked up with his Mum this afternoon. Poor soul obviously wanted his mum but why do I feel so guilty?

Happy Bunny
10-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Following your reply to my thread, at least yours picked up lol.

Children need mummy's and daddy's when ill.

~Chelle~
10-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Children need mummy's and daddy's when ill.

:thumbsup: Totally agree x

SaijaM
10-11-2010, 07:53 PM
You did the right thing and should not feel guilty at all! :)
As previous posts say, little ones need their parents when feeling ill.. And I would also like to be with my child as a mum, if she/he was ill.

xx Saija

mushpea
10-11-2010, 09:47 PM
dont feel guilty you did the right thing,, you never can tell with kids,, they are down one minute and up the next,, my dauther was rushed to hospital in a ambulance when she was 17mnths old very very ill,, rash all over,, floppy,,, next morning she was running around the ward like there was nothing wrong!

Pipsqueak
10-11-2010, 09:56 PM
nope don't feel guilty at all.
My 18mth old mindee had a runny nappy Monday - about half hr before mum was due to pick up. She totally understood and said to me - its 48hrs from the last bout isn't it. I have his sister as well so I have been asking how he is and apparently he is absolutely fine - nothing wrong with him at all!!!!:o and I believe her.

claire'scherubs
10-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanks everyone, we will see how we go tomorrow hey!?