PDA

View Full Version : Just had a call...oddball alert!

Tinglesnark
10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
LOL!
lady called up and sounded terribly nervous, told me i had to look after her 3 year old 2 afternoons in the week and sunday afternoon too. i explained that i dont work sundays so if it was needed that i would charge £5 per hour - err hello? FAMILY TIME! Saturdays i dont mind but i begrudge working on a sunday as its the only day dp is guaranteed to be at home and not working himself! she got all stroppy and muttered that she would speak to another, cheaper CM then....ok said i cheerfully, good luck! (good luck finding someone that wont charge a little extra for giving up their Sunday....although i didnt say that last bit) :laughing:
oh and she told me that she would only be paying me for what she used - none of these retainers!
oh of course - because it is perfectly fine for me to lose money whilst you take up my ONLY under 5 space isnt it? oooh yes...

oooooh dont you just love the freaks?

SEEE YA!

LOL

caz3007
10-11-2010, 02:42 PM
I wouldnt work Sundays, but let her try and find someone who is willing to do it for less than £5 per hour. Sounds like she isnt someone you would want to deal with anyway, especially as she is laying down unacceptable rules before even visiting

Tinglesnark
10-11-2010, 02:54 PM
oh i totally agree :laughing:
no, id already told her sundays were double time so saying a fiver was actually £3 less than what id have charged her as a part timer! :laughing:

Twinkles
10-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't work Sundays even for double time. Neither would I work for/with someone who told me what I 'had' to do :rolleyes:

Tinglesnark
10-11-2010, 03:08 PM
no twink i quite agree! lol

Happy Bunny
10-11-2010, 04:00 PM
She doesn't need a childminder she needs a nanny. LOL LOL LOL

michellethegooner
10-11-2010, 04:43 PM
She doesn't need a childminder she needs a nanny. LOL LOL LOL

think you'll find she needs a 'gofor'/skivvy lol

Tinglesnark
10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
think you'll find she needs a 'gofor'/skivvy lol

:laughing: thats more like it haha

miffy
10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
You have to laugh really, don't you! :rolleyes:

Wonder how many cm's she'll call before the penny drops!

Miffy xx

Tinglesnark
10-11-2010, 06:41 PM
:laughing: i know i have been chuckling to myself all afternoon :laughing: one thing is for sure - she wont be finding out in MY home :laughing:

SaijaM
10-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Really?? Gosh, I wouldn't work on Sundays anyhow, but if I did, I would charge something like £12 per hour. .. hee hee! She wouldn't be even looking my way ;)

Good luck to her...

Chimps Childminding
10-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Bloomin cheek!!!!! :eek: Wonder how much she will grovel to you when she realises no one else will do it????? Then you can take great delight in saying NO WAY!!!! :laughing:

charlie potato
10-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Bloomin cheek!!!!! :eek: Wonder how much she will grovel to you when she realises no one else will do it????? Then you can take great delight in saying NO WAY!!!! :laughing:

yeah you can guarantee she'll be on phone again tomorrow. xx:rolleyes:

wendywu
10-11-2010, 11:57 PM
[
QUOTE=cherie;813894]She doesn't need a childminder she needs a nanny. LOL LOL LOL[/QUOTE]

No she needs a slap :laughing:

glitzygal
11-11-2010, 12:10 AM
No she needs a slap :laughing:[/QUOTE]

DOUBLE THAT :clapping: :clapping:

DOUBLE TIME FOR MY SUNDAYS TO.,
AND I WOULD TELL HER ,, KINDLY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AS I AM MY OWN BOSS AND NO ONE ---TELLS---- ME TO DO ANYTHING, NOT EVEN MY PARTNER,
UNLESS HE IS BUYING SOMETHING FOR ME,LOL:D
AND THAT HAS TO BE SOMETHING GOLD, GLITTERY AND A SPARKLY WHITE THING IN THE MIDDLE,

KIDDING:laughing:

maisiemog
11-11-2010, 09:47 AM
When she rings back because your the only CM who will do it just tell her you've filled the space...

I agree with not doing Sundays. I would do a saturday as DH works them but I'd still charge more for it! I also think my fees would suddenly have to go up if I had somebody so demanding ring me up!

~Chelle~
11-11-2010, 10:24 AM
You always get the nut jobs hun :laughing: :laughing:

I hope she don't call me, I will tell her I charge £15.00 per hour for a sunday and see what she says about that :D

Tinglesnark
11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
No she needs a slap :laughing:

DOUBLE THAT :clapping: :clapping:

DOUBLE TIME FOR MY SUNDAYS TO.,
AND I WOULD TELL HER ,, KINDLY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AS I AM MY OWN BOSS AND NO ONE ---TELLS---- ME TO DO ANYTHING, NOT EVEN MY PARTNER,
UNLESS HE IS BUYING SOMETHING FOR ME,LOL:D
AND THAT HAS TO BE SOMETHING GOLD, GLITTERY AND A SPARKLY WHITE THING IN THE MIDDLE,

KIDDING:laughing:[/QUOTE]

do i know you? you have me to a T :laughing:

ill bet she doesnt call back! shes the sort that would find herself an unregistered cm!

Tinglesnark
11-11-2010, 11:02 AM
dhelle i reckon you know who sends them straight for me :laughing:

im wiser now though!

~Chelle~
11-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Yep, they send you the scraps that they don't want :angry:

I try and send you nice ones, not had many calls though xx

Tinglesnark
11-11-2010, 11:19 AM
lol i give up with them!
ah matey dot worry! eventually it will happen!