PDA

View Full Version : got a lovely new pram but......

sweets
09-11-2010, 05:28 PM
it wont fit in my boot with my double as well :(

i like to store both in there as dont really want to have one stuck permanantly in my hallway, but i may have to now.

ive got a jane powertwin double and did have a petit star zia, but one of my mindees was outgrowing the zia (he has special needs) and both fitted in the boot lovely.

so i have just bought a baby jogger city elite which ive used for the first time today and i absolutley LOVE it, its fab. just been out to the car to put it away and it wont go in :crying: i did lose my patience a bit so will have another go 2mrw but cant see that it will fit.

its going to be such a pain every morning swapping them around depending on which one i need. and my hallway is tiny :(

another prob is that on thurs and fri i also have 2 mindees prams to store! they are going to have to be folded up from now on.

Penny1959
09-11-2010, 05:43 PM
same thing happened to me - different prams but same issue. However after trying them both everyway possible I did find a way to get both in - just.

Good luck with yours hope you find a way to fit them in.

Penny :)

clio0602
09-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I got a P&T so I didn't have to swap and change them in the car every day and that won't fit in my boot :mad: can only just fit my mothercare stroller in there and P&T lives in my porch in the way hardly ever use it and cost £350 :blush: That'll teach me lol

Alibali
09-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Mine lives in my hallway all the time too.

sweets
09-11-2010, 07:37 PM
i am starting to see it as an advantage! it will be nice to go shopping at the weekend and to be able to put it in the boot, cant usually as jammed with prams.

had a think about it too, i usually only use my double when walking from home so will keep that one folded up at home in the hall and if i do a bit of juggling i may be able to fit it under the stairs for wkends. :clapping:
usually i have to go out to the car and get the single out before lifting double out.