PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg visit was today!

fab5
09-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi all, I am very new here, just found you all last night & had my pre reg visit this am.

It all went well and wasn't as daunting as I expected. The inspector asked me nearly every question in the preparing for my visit booklet and looked through all of my policies & risk assessments. I showed her my list of forms that I still need to do eg. permission forms. She also looked at my CRB's & first aid certificate & checked my ID. She was lovely and I didn't feel under pressure once she was here. She had a look around my house & I am registering the whole house (except the utility) and can have 2 under 5 plus my own daughter(who is 2) & 2 under 8 plus my own son(who is 6) so 3 of each in total. I have 3 other children but they are 10 & over.

I just wanted to post my experience as reading through others experience last night really helped me prepare for today.

Helen

angeldelight
09-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello Helen

Welcome to the forum

Glad you got through your pre- reg ok, well done

Speak to you soon

Angel xx

DAWN44
09-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi Helen,

Well done, glad it went well. Its such a relief isn't it, once ofsted have been

Dawn x :clapping:

jane5
09-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi,
I am glad it all went well for you.

I am still waiting for my pre reg visit and I keep telling myself that everything will be fine, but I am still nervous:panic:

fab5
11-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi Jane, it really was ok. The Ofsted inspector was lovely, she wasn't trying to catch me out at all, just wanted to know where I was up to. I am so pleased I had filled out the booklet completely as she asked me every question in it. Hope yours goes well!

anisha
11-11-2010, 09:09 PM
well done :clapping:

jane5
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks Fab5

I haven't filled my by booklet in fully but I will now :thumbsup: