PDA

View Full Version : FROZEN

The Juggler
08-11-2010, 07:43 PM
well to add to the freezing weather, wind and rain this morning I finally arrived at our children's centre at just after 9. Took me few minutes to defrost my hands enough to undo the buggy clips. Put away my buggy, coats and sat getting warm near the radiator for a few minutes.

Next minute..........fire alarm so off out in the rain we go this time MINUS COATS:eek: :eek: :panic: :panic: . Managed to shelter from the rain but it was freezing I only had on a t-shirt:eek: jumped up and down to keep warm and cuddled the girls.

Worst thing was it wasn't a practice it was someone set it off accidentally so we had to wait 15 mins for firebrigade to arrive and give the all clear.

I'm staying in, in the warm tonight:p

sarah707
08-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I haven't managed to get warm all day even with the heating on

I turned it up as well :cold:

miffy
08-11-2010, 09:11 PM
It's been freezing here too and hasn't stopped raining all day!

Forecast is for even more rain tomorrow and getting colder - what joy!

Miffy xx

The Juggler
08-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I haven't managed to get warm all day even with the heating on

I turned it up as well :cold:

i love your smilie Sarah!

glitzygal
08-11-2010, 09:47 PM
As one mindee due, the rain came down harder,

thing is, mindee lives 5 mins from school same as me, and they brought him in car to me, so he was nice and dry, so I am wondering because I walk why they would bring him in car, and let me walk, they are at home still (sick)(back problems) (grand parents drove him)

anyway WE did get wet and I was cold all day :cold:
I loved him to :)

sweets
08-11-2010, 09:50 PM
i love your smilie Sarah!

ahh tis the one rubbing his bum in the snow making snow balls! havnt seen him out for a while :laughing:

Playmate
08-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Had the heating on all day for the first time today, I Hate being cold:( It has been wet, dark and miserable. Mick even started looking at Christmas lights and decs on the net and said he will be glad when its nearer christmas so we can put them up :eek: he is normally so bar humbug! :laughing: