PDA

View Full Version : Arrrrgggghhhhh!

mum2two
11-04-2008, 01:36 PM
What is it with Ofsted? I sent CM2 form & letter for hubby to be assistant in Feb! I've heard nothing. Had I not phoned, then I would not have know it had happened.

Then I asked for a variation. I listed everything in the letters, times, dates, days, children & when we had to do & how we'd do it. Still had a call, asking questions, about 3 weeks ago.

Then I've called & been told by a couple of them the variation had been granted. So I told the parent I could have the baby.

Then today, a member of the inspection teams calls to ask exact days & times & how I'd work it. It's all the letter if you read it!!! :angry: So this means the variation hadn't been granted. Thankfully, today she said it would be & she'd send me a new certificate.

Then about my increase of numbers when with an assistant. She told me to go away and work out the space required for each child as in the national standards and work out how many children I could have & then e-mail her my request... :rolleyes:

Once she gets that she'll put the increased number, & the variation on one certificate & send it out, rather than send one now, and the other next week.

So it looks like I will get my increase too. :clapping: Just when they get their bums into gear.... Sometimes you just feel like your banging your head against a brick wall with them.

Kelly x

sarah707
11-04-2008, 01:39 PM
I hope your tape measure is long enough... :laughing:

Rubybubbles
11-04-2008, 01:44 PM
at least it's sorted now hun xx

hehe I got a phone call referrence my dd starting school and I wanted confirmation she goes up to 5-8's I had to explain everything and like you said

READ THE ******* LETTER:laughing: