PDA

View Full Version : ECAT expressive language forms

sillysausage
07-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Does anyone have any? I was on a training course yesterday and someone started talking about forms for recording children's expressive language as part of the 'Every child's a talker' scheme.
I did the ECAT training about a year ago and whilst I can remember the principles that I apply in everyday practice I've forgotten about other aspects, particularly recording.

rickysmiths
07-11-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm just going to have a look at the disc I was given on my course therr weeks ago and see. it has all the notes and paperwork on it and I haven't had a chance to look at it yet:blush: I'll be back if I find anything.

rickysmiths
07-11-2010, 10:39 AM
I have pm you.

sillysausage
07-11-2010, 12:12 PM
thanks!! :-)

Pixie dust
07-11-2010, 01:01 PM
I have been asked to do this training as part of a pilot scheme in my area, it will be myself and one other childminder along with 12 nursery staff, They couldn't tell me much about whats involved apart from I would have to do some extra work! Would really appreciate it if anyone could explain a little of whats involved,

Thanks

Andrea08
07-11-2010, 04:59 PM
ive been on a waiting list for the ICAN training is there much difference between that and ECAT?