PDA

View Full Version : i feel so mean

nelly
07-11-2010, 08:16 AM
just wondering what you guys do about christmas prezzys, i get my mindees one but then i feel so guilty that i havnt got their brothers or sisters one(i dont look after these tho)
.ive got to know them as they come with parents to pick there little ones up and i just feel so mean.does anybody else feel guilty x:(

karensmart4
07-11-2010, 08:19 AM
I buy my mindees a christmas present but I also give them a choc lolly plus one for siblings because I'm the same as you, it's not a lot but it means I don't miss them out :)

hayleychildcare
07-11-2010, 08:28 AM
I buy all mindees and brother/sisters a selection box for xmas

I always buy mindees a proper pressie for their birthdays

IndigoMoon
07-11-2010, 09:40 AM
I buy for minded children only but so far I have minded all the children in the families I work with so it hasn't really been an issue.

If you have a lot of minded children with big families and buy for everybody you'd spend a fortune!

sillysausage
07-11-2010, 09:44 AM
I would buy for the mindees only (if I've never cared for their siblings). I have a couple of older siblings of current mindees who no longer come (except in passing with parents) and I get them a selection box.

Chimps Childminding
08-11-2010, 11:55 AM
I would buy for the mindees only (if I've never cared for their siblings). I have a couple of older siblings of current mindees who no longer come (except in passing with parents) and I get them a selection box.

Same here! I have one lo who has an older brother I never have as mum works school hours to takes him and collects him from school, so I don't buy for him. But I used to look after older sisters of another mindee so I still buy them something small like a selection box :thumbsup:

jelly15
08-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Like others I buy selection boxes for siblings I don't mind.