PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg visit

Phoenix
06-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Right so I have done all I can do, got my pre reg visit on Tuesday!!!!! SCARY!!!!

I have my policies, procedures and permissions in a display book, risk assessments done

Although I am annoyed that I havent managed to organse everything and have everything in place before she comes - I know I dont need to but thats my little ocd side coming out!!!

Do they register you on that day?

DAWN44
06-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I was told how many children I will be registered for, but am still awaiting crb check.
once crb clearance, ofsted will send out registration certificate.
I would imagine that if crb check and everything else done you will be sent certificate quite quickly. x:)

Phoenix
06-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks Dawn,

I had both mine and my partners crb through last week, so that should help!!!

Cant believe how nervous I am, its ridiculous how nervous I am, I have been frantically cleaning and sending my other half to the tip with stuff, my garden is a work in progress as we are having stuff done in it, but being as its winter and I dont have any mindee's yet, I'm hoping that wont be an issue???

Just need to fill out the eyfs booklet that came with the forms so if they ask me anything I can answer clearly!!!

So excited and nervous!!

mrs_scottydog
06-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Had my pre-reg visit at end of June, then I sent CRB forms off straight away. The inspector told me that she would be registering me and how many children I could have. My certificate arrived mid-August a couple of days after my CRB checks came through.
Good luck for Tuesday! :) Hx

keeks
06-11-2010, 11:00 PM
I had my pre reg a week and a half ago, still waiting for certificate. When I phoned Ofsted I was told it could potentially take up to 30 days, but usually less. Shouldn't be too long!

xx