View Full Version : Advice

06-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi I need to inform Ofsted that my daughter is now 5 and in full time education to allow me 2 under 5's (I have another 3 year old of my own) I also need to remove 2 variations and ask for a new one. I think the best way is by post but am not sure of address. Could anyone help me
( I know some of you have applied by e-mail but think you have to follow it up with written requests anyway so might as well post)
Thank you

06-11-2010, 02:55 PM
I use this address but not sure if it depends where you live?

Royal Exchange Buildings
St Ann's Square
M2 7LA