PDA

View Full Version : It must be Friday ugggh

pinky33
05-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Honestly why does Friday always bring an issue.

One mum has been funny for weeks and weeks ever since we stopped letting her come in and chat for an hour 3.30 just isn't a great time, and her toddler is so naughty and screams so loud it makes the others cry.

Background to this is she was forever changing her 2 days, very short notice normally the night before. We always changed never charged for the actual day as well ( although in contract it states that less than a weeks notice of change your original day will be charged for).

And also (now I'm ranting sorry), when she has been late because of dentist ect we have not excepted payment just said don't worry about it.

So today we let her in....... Oh I think I'm going to give notice soon because I have to swap days around for several weeks because of training courses, and seeing as you couldn't honor our last swap we don't want to have to keep mucking you around! Oh says I never mind, it will be a shame to loose him.

So 5 times she repeats the we just don't want to muck you around comment, each time I respond the same way.

Ahhhh just had it this week well and truly.

:( :(

blue bear
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
did she expect you to just say you would swap or what? let her give notice, if you give in she will be forever messing you around.

Forget about her for the weekend.

Mookins
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
oh no:(

sounds like she was hoping you wouldgo no no lets swop again just dont leave

sometimes its just not worth the hassle hun

big hugs

xxx

pinky33
05-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks ladies, I think she is deffo one who thinks we need her more than she needs us!

We have just had a gutfull of her snide comments and un interest in her child. The last time we gave her a pic little man had drawn she screwed it up and shoved it in her hand bag and her normal comment is " oh did he, well yesterday I took him horse riding" or something of that nature.

Oh well another one bites the dust. Due to house moves, country moves and loss of jobs we have 4 leaving this month, but have had 3 start and 2 new sign up.

Carol M
05-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Oh poor you,
Another reason why I do not change a contracted day, you give an inch they take a mile then complain when you can't.
Start afresh with another mindee and don't be soft :thumbsup:
Carol xx

michellethegooner
05-11-2010, 05:34 PM
I had this recently with new family mum initally wanted weds/Thurs, but dad wanted Mon as well just in case he had to go in, mum was no no no only need 2 days it would only b a one off if they needed mon
so 2 weeks into contract mum wanted mon so I did it I was working anyhow only had the one, following wkend it was could I babysit, I couldn't.. had plans of my own, then sunday night had a txt asking if I could do Mon :rolleyes: so I said No, could have but she was just taking advantage

now she doesn't ask :rolleyes:

IndigoMoon
05-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Sounds as if you'd be better of without them. Not sure of she's actually given notice or not but if not I think I probably would be...

pinky33
05-11-2010, 06:52 PM
No she didn't give notice just said I'm thinking about giving notice!

As for another parent gave notice but only verbally, remind her every day we need it in writing not sure what to do really with this one either

FussyElmo
05-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Think I would be tempted to write a letter and say with regards to our conversation about you thinking of giving notice I have decided that the relationship has now broken down and that I am giving you notice of the date of the end of contract :littleangel: