PDA

View Full Version : So excited

kel1983
04-11-2010, 03:46 PM
The other day I posted a messge about a parent wanting to come and do a visit. Thankyou to everyones kind replys and advice.

She came this afternoon. I was a little nervous at first but everything went really well. So well in fact that she has asked if I could start Monday :eek:

I have gone through contact forms and contracts with her and agreed payment etc. Unfortunately the time flew by and she had to be somewhere by a certain time. So I have given her the copy of the contract to go home and read and I'm going to do the same over the weekend and we will sign them on Monday when she brings the little one. I have told her if she needs any more information or I need to know anymore information to contact me over the weekend.

Im sure there is loads more I need to know and her the same. I had so much planned to talk about but the conversation sort of just took over.

I am so excited this will be my first mindee. :thumbsup:

I just hope I have done everything correctly. She seems a lovely mum and seemed quiet happy to muddle through everything together which I so happy about.

Any way just needed to share this with everyone. LOL. I didn't expect her to want me to start so soon.

Thank you again everyone who offered advice the other day. As always it was greatfully received.

Kelly

Trouble
04-11-2010, 04:41 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: nice one

mrs_scottydog
04-11-2010, 04:47 PM
That's excellent news! Good luck for next week :) Hx

The Juggler
04-11-2010, 07:24 PM
that's great news. well done honey:clapping: :clapping:

IndigoMoon
04-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Well done, it's good things have worked out so well :)

Enjoy your first mindee c

kel1983
05-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Thank you everyone. :)

michellethegooner
05-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Thats fab well done x :thumbsup:

maisiemog
05-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Congratulations.... :clapping:

I'm sure everything will be fine! I was really nervous with my first mindee. It's only natural!!!

Enjoy!!!