PDA

View Full Version : Poorly with PMT and Fed Up :o(

VINASOL
04-11-2010, 11:02 AM
just feel like a moan

i caught what mindee had the other week so have been ill right across half term, but although I didn't have any kids to mind, I still had my own to look after (plus a 4hr visit from a parent with her 2 kids); the week flew by and got no rest at all.

My GP is useless and i use the lcoal walk-in-centre, but everyone has got somethign or other and I can't ever seem to find time to wait 2 hours to see a doctor.

Ended up having to have both mindees on an emergency basis yesterday for an hour (didn't have much choice really and i'm still peed off about it) and although after last mindee went home at 6pm I went to bed, DH has got the patience of a peanut so all I could hear upstars was the sound of three children arguing!!

Not exactly restful.

And to top it off, my P is in a few days - the same day as my birthday and I'm feeling very emotional; mindee is being her usual naughty self (yesterday she ruined one of my daughters toys and then laughed when I told her off) :angry:

Ooohhhh, the only good thing is that both girls go to nursery in an hour and a half and I get peace for a couple of hours (althoguh have to go out :O(

LOOPYLISA
04-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Oh dear, poor you x

Hope your day improves :thumbsup:

charlie potato
04-11-2010, 11:10 AM
oh dear cant life be pants. Things arent the best in our house today so sympathise fully. xx

happytotschildminding
04-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi
sympathise with the pmt - have found taking oil of evening primrose takes the edge of mine and don't need to go to the docs for it - has taken about a month to kick in but has worked for me.
Carol

The Juggler
04-11-2010, 11:53 AM
oh hon, sounds like a tough week. :(

breezy
04-11-2010, 05:38 PM
can I join you? I feel sorry for myself this week, sore throat, earache ( thanks to mindee) period here and i'm shattered, we should go on holiday together:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
04-11-2010, 05:42 PM
can I join you? I feel sorry for myself this week, sore throat, earache ( thanks to mindee) period here and i'm shattered, we should go on holiday together:laughing:

Can i come ?

breezy
04-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Can i come ?

Only if you're feeling VERYsorry for yourself!:p