PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg visit, when is it going to happen!!

guest2
04-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Have got the CRB'S back for my hubby, sister in law and nephew.
I have tracked mine and hopefully it should be here by the end of the week as it was printed on monday. Ofsted have said they will be out to do the visit once they have recieved all the CRB'S can anyone tell me when I may recieve the call from the big O, I am itching to get going now and the waiting is so frustrating!!

:eek:

guest2
04-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Have got the CRB'S back for my hubby, sister in law and nephew.
I have tracked mine and hopefully it should be here by the end of the week as it was printed on monday. Ofsted have said they will be out to do the visit once they have recieved all the CRB'S can anyone tell me when I may recieve the call from the big O, I am itching to get going now and the waiting is so frustrating!!

:eek:

Update my CRB arrived on my doorstep this morning huge relief when will Ofsted be here for pre-reg visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the happy house
04-11-2010, 01:23 PM
I imagine they'll be contacting you anytime now. I've only just got my CRB today too, but was contacted earlier this week about a visit.

Best of luck!!!!

guest2
04-11-2010, 01:34 PM
I imagine they'll be contacting you anytime now. I've only just got my CRB today too, but was contacted earlier this week about a visit.

Best of luck!!!!

Thanks Good Luck to you too!! Let me know how you get on!!!!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: