PDA

View Full Version : Help with wording for leaflets please?

chelseabun
03-11-2010, 12:21 PM
I have just sent off my application, and in the meantime I would like to drum up some business. I have noticed that parents like to get their childcare sorted quite way in advance, so am hoping I can get some people down on my (empty) waiting list:)

I thought about making up some flyers to post on noticeboards around my area, and to put into people's letterboxes.

I want it to be bright and cheerful looking, etc.

I do not know what to say on the leaflet (bearing in mind that I am not yet Ofsted registered).

Also, does anyone know where I can get something like this designed and printed, as I am clueless with technology (can just about send an email!!).

Thanks for your help. x

kim-d
14-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi I am waiting for my ofsted visit and my network has advised I start advertising. Keep checking vista print they do everything you need and sometimes you can get good deals. I have just got a great deal I ordered a t-shirt, 250 buisness cards and a banner these were all free and all I had to pay was the postage which came to £6.53. If you sign up to them they send you emails thats how I found out about this deal.:clapping: