PDA

View Full Version : Monsters and Boobies!!!!! PART 2

claire'scherubs
03-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Ok the penny has dropped and I really don't know what to do. Mindee this morning keeps asking for Sleepy Hollows on the TV. I have since found out that this is a monster and headless horses film by Tim Burton and is rated a 15. On questioning the 28month old he watches it at home. How do I handled this one, surely he shouldn't be watching this sort of TV???:eek:

FussyElmo
03-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Unfortunetly some children are allowed to watch stuff aht home which is unsuitable for them.

If I get asked for something I consider unsuitable then I just not at mine and steer them to something else :thumbsup:

charlie potato
03-11-2010, 12:25 PM
There is cartoons of sleepy hollow as well. maybe he's been watching a cartoon version? You cant really influence what they watch at home its just a case of 'not in my time'. xx:)

ORKSIE
03-11-2010, 12:43 PM
One of my Lo's is allowed to watch Dr Who...he's 4!!!
Personally I dont think this is suitable viewing for a 4 year old....Mum even admits he has nightmares!!!!

Cant believe it!!!:(

xx

karen m
03-11-2010, 11:32 PM
when i take children on first thing i tell parents is no t.v in my house,we do plenty of activities they can watch t.v at home

IndigoMoon
04-11-2010, 06:32 AM
I have a little one who watches all manner of bizarre things at home (not 18 films though). If he sees the DVDs on the shelf here (nothing terrible) and asks to watch I just tell him we can't because mrs ofsted says we're not allowed.

merry
04-11-2010, 07:14 AM
I look after a 6 year old who watches '24', a 7 year old who's favourite film is 'Twilight' and a 10 year old who has every 18 rated x box game there is and is very much looking forward to the new series coming on tv about zombies :eek: They all have loving, caring parents, but one is very spoilt and gets everything he wants no matter how unsuitable, one has older siblings and is treated the same as them and another is an only child who's parent treats him as a friend rather than a child.

:)

sonia ann
04-11-2010, 08:01 AM
isn't there a Disney version of "Sleepy Hollow" or am I imagining it?

breezy
04-11-2010, 05:42 PM
4 year old mindee watches Indiana Jones, brought it here last week.............!
oh and said he was gonna tell his mummy I wouldnt let him watch it, I said thats ok I'm telling her you're not allowed to bring it , SO THERE!

michellethegooner
04-11-2010, 06:02 PM
4 year old mindee watches Indiana Jones, brought it here last week.............!
oh and said he was gonna tell his mummy I wouldnt let him watch it, I said thats ok I'm telling her you're not allowed to bring it , SO THERE!

:laughing: :laughing: