PDA

View Full Version : FAO Minders in Peterborough Area

MissTinkerbell
02-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone

I have had a visit from Steve Wells (one of the Early Years team) this morning who is keen on setting up a closed facebook group for all Peterborough Childminders. As I currently have one for the area in which I live he has asked me if I can set one up for Peterborough - he is not allowed to set it up himself but once it is up and running he will be the main administrator. His boss is keen to have a FB group but not her boss hence why he has asked me to do it.

He sees the aim of the group as a method of communicating information quickly to all Peterbrough CMs such as course vacancies; new initiatives, etc.

I have set up the group and have invited friends that I know are childminders in the Peterborough area and are FB friends but of course there are probably many more that I am friends with on FB or not that have not been invited to join.

Can I ask you to do a search on FB for 'Peterborough Childminders Group' and request to join, if I have not already sent you an invitation? Steve will then confirm your request. Apparently a note will be going in the next or the next edition of Chatterbox - not sure which issue though.

ORKSIE
02-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Thats fab...I will go have a looky :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
02-11-2010, 11:56 AM
no page comes up for it:(

ORKSIE
02-11-2010, 12:24 PM
have sent request....TY:thumbsup:

MissTinkerbell
02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Can you request again, please? Made big ****-up and made 2 groups by mistake and I can't manage to delete the oe I don't want so I've changed the name to this one. If you redo a search it should take you to the correct one!

Also requested your friendship so I can then invite you that way.

ORKSIE
03-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Can you request again, please? Made big ****-up and made 2 groups by mistake and I can't manage to delete the oe I don't want so I've changed the name to this one. If you redo a search it should take you to the correct one!

Also requested your friendship so I can then invite you that way.

Yep no probs and ive accepted you xx