PDA

View Full Version : so fed up with jobcentre not paying up

Hebs
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
that i've emailed Downing street :laughing: :laughing:

had a long rant at them over the failures of the job centre not paying for childcare for parents doing training blah blah blah
and how they plan to get parents onto training if childminders wont touch the work with a bargepole??

guess i'll be locked up by the end of the week :laughing: :laughing:

:angry: owed almost £1000 again and having to hound them for payment AGAIN :panic: :angry:

flora
01-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Go Hebs Go :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Chell
01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
I've only been paid by the Job Centre twice and both times I have had to chase the payment.

The first time they didn't pay me as they didn't have my bank details. They didn't ask for them so I thought I would get a cheque. They didn't contact to tell me they needed my bank details, they waited till I phoned them.

The second time I filled in all the forms, waited, waited some more and then phoned them. My claim had been lost. The women in the local job centre had processed it but they had changed systems and it had to be resent.

The Juggler
01-11-2010, 09:32 PM
whooah - you and Pip in one day - the local authorities and Gov't are not going to know what's hit them:laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
01-11-2010, 09:43 PM
You expect to be paid on time by the Job Centre! :eek:

Silly you :rolleyes: :D

Hebs
01-11-2010, 09:48 PM
whooah - you and Pip in one day - the local authorities and Gov't are not going to know what's hit them:laughing: :laughing:

:clapping: :clapping:

us northerns are on a roll

Jayse74
02-11-2010, 02:07 AM
My lass wont deal with them anymore because of this and it isnt right because some people really do want to get out of the rut they are in. We had a mum who came to us and nearly always had to pay out of her own pocket as the dwp just wouldnt pull their thumb out... I think we are still owed some money from the dwp even after many many months and we will never get it either, my partner doesnt even know who to approach as the person involved was on a4e and then left after doing her time there.

The jobcentre's attitude towards childminding is appalling and I dont understand why? I assume it is because they think it involves watching jeremy kyle whilst the kids are stuck in a playpen or something but if your working and not on their books whats the problem?

Pipsqueak
02-11-2010, 08:41 AM
go go Hebs, I hope you get somewhere - quickly.
I plan to go up the chain of 'command' :D

angeldelight
02-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Hope you get some sort of reply

Doubt it though :laughing:

Now if you owed them money it would be a different matter !!

Angel xx

charlie potato
03-11-2010, 12:47 PM
I have always told tax credits of coc's and correct wages etc but they decided i owed them £273 last yr. I rung and set up a direct debit (couldnt pay it through my tax credits as by then had a new claim with oh). They sent confirmation through post along the threat of what they'd do if i didnt pay!! :angry:

Hebs
03-11-2010, 12:51 PM
well i told JC i had complained direct to downing street (and forwarded the conformation email to them too).................

money will be in the bank on thursday, they've done an urgent manual payment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

charlie potato
03-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Good for you hebs. I await the flow of letters to downing street now,lol. :clapping:

Hebs
03-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Good for you hebs. I await the flow of letters to downing street now,lol. :clapping:

maybe it's what we need to do to make ourself heard :thumbsup:

Hebs
04-11-2010, 11:55 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well despite being told it would be in bank today it isnt

mum is stressed out cos she knows if it isnt in by tomorrow childcare will be suspended next week,

not really fair for the parents but i cant afford t work for free :angry: