PDA

View Full Version : The kids were loopy today!

jumpinjen
01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Oh my goodness..... whata day..... one Lo bunged up to the eye balls and on and off the potty like a yoyo trying to poo..... the other LO (been toilet trained for 3 months now) weeing every where totally oblivious to that fact that she was weeing.... just one spare pair of trousers so has gone through ten pairs of mine (had bad nappy rash for some reason so didn't want to put pull-ups on her) Pick up schoolies and they leaped around and squealed and shouted like lunatics.... I am totally fried!!!! I wonder if a halloween weekend has made them all just a bit ghoulish!!

Anyone else had a similar day??

jen x

sarah707
01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
It sounds like they are suffering from lotsofsweetsforhalloweenitis :rolleyes: :D

jumpinjen
01-11-2010, 06:25 PM
It sounds like they are suffering from lotsofsweetsforhalloweenitis :rolleyes: :D

hmmmm... that and ridiculously late nights too!!

I have now had a hot bath and am feeling more refreshed!

Roll on a less manic day tomorrow!!

jen x

IndigoMoon
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
I've had a child on who is normally pretty hard work (not naughty just always on the go and needing input constantly) and they were an absolute angel!

Their parents do not do Halloween though so definitely no cases of lotsofsweetsforhalloweenitis here (except maybe my own who have been moody little goblins all day long!)

Chell
01-11-2010, 09:05 PM
The four older ones here were the same, one doesn't celebrate Halloween.