PDA

View Full Version : feeling sick

candy cat
01-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Hi is there a bug going around?..........I woke up feeling sick and gradually getting worse....feel a bit achy and freezing! Only have 1 mindee today.....who will be going home in a bit........feeling sorry for myself as i hate being ill.

sue m
01-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Poor you, hope you feel better soon. I think there is always a bug of some sort or another going around. Glad your little one is going home soon. Try and have a sleep. When lo has gone I mean! :eek: :o

sarah707
01-11-2010, 03:36 PM
There's a lot of nasties around at the moment :(

Feel better soon xx

The Juggler
01-11-2010, 05:25 PM
am feeling rubbish today too. all achy, feel a bit sick too actually.

karen48
01-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Hi is there a bug going around?..........I woke up feeling sick and gradually getting worse....feel a bit achy and freezing! Only have 1 mindee today.....who will be going home in a bit........feeling sorry for myself as i hate being ill.

I also went down with the bug today. Had to get dh home to care for children until parents could get here. The noise they were making i think they had a good time waiting for parents.

karen

haribo
01-11-2010, 06:49 PM
i woke with a really bad headache and nausea which steadily got worse .. and no alcohol last night either :panic: couldnt do much but luckily wasnt working . just now been able to face some food and cup of tea.. went to halloween tea party yesterday and ate all kinds but cant think what caused it . hope everyone gets well soon i hate feeling sick :panic:

IndigoMoon
01-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Poor you, hope you feel well soon x

There's a few nasty bugs going around here too. :(

jaja
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I had one last week and felt like curling up and hiding, couldnt get up and spent two days in bed trying to rest, it seemed to go on forever and even now my tummy is sore and not 100% and thats nearly a week and a hal since it started xxx

candy cat
02-11-2010, 10:51 AM
thanks .... i honestly thought i was dying! closed today although feel a bit bet....typical as short week this week too....so lost £100:( guess thats the pain of being self employed heh!

miffy
02-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Glad you're feeling a bit better!

It's no fun being self-employed when you're ill - no work, no money :(

Take it easy and get yourself fully fit for next week

Miffy xx

LOOPYLISA
02-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Hope you feel better soon x

Hubs is coughing all over the place at the moment, dd was poorly on hols :rolleyes: its that time of year i suppose :(

Cazz
02-11-2010, 02:39 PM
You have my sympathy - I'm ill and closed today and tomorrow as well :(

I started getting stomach cramps and felt really sick late last night and was awake half the night. Had to go to the toilet a couple of times in the night and I've had an upset tummy this morning. Thankfully I don't feel sick anymore but still have the cramps.

2 year old dd became ill on Thursday late afternoon (last day of our holiday at Butlins :rolleyes: ) and she was sick so many times that we ended up taking her to the local A&E dept at 11.00pm. Fortunately they let us leave after a couple of hours and she was back to herself after a couple of days.

I suppose it was inevitable that I was going to get it but I feel bad having to close for 2 days when I've just had the half term week off. Can't be helped though - I'm just grateful I haven't got it as bad as my daughter did (sick 13 times in total) as she was so poorly :(