PDA

View Full Version : Quick help needed please

LisaMcNally09
01-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi all,

I have decided to give notice to the mindee I care for until sometimes 8:15pm at night. I am just too tired and it is affecting my paperwork and time with my own children. Im going to give her a letter this afternoon but I need help with the wording. I think under the circumstances I am happy to give the reasons why I am ending care so how would you put it??

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Pipsqueak
01-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Dear xxx

It is with regret that I am terminating our contract for xxx. The last day of minding, in accordance with contractual terms, will be xxxxx.

I have come to the difficult conclusion as I feel that there is a significant impact upon myself and family in providing childcare till 8.30pm. I have throughly enjoyed caring for you xxx.

yours sincerely

The Juggler
01-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Dear xxx

It is with regret that I am terminating our contract for xxx. The last day of minding, in accordance with contractual terms, will be xxxxx.

I have come to the difficult conclusion as I feel that there is a significant impact upon myself and family in providing childcare till 8.30pm. I have throughly enjoyed caring for you xxx.

yours sincerely

perfect. and you never know she might want to keep you on with shorter hours and perhaps get a babysitter to pick them up and take them to her house - stranger things have happened.