PDA

View Full Version : Calling all childminders who work with an assistant or co mind...........

igglepiggle
31-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Just wondering how you deal with the logistics of accounts books when there are two of you? Would you use one account book and put the assistant/co-minders salary as an outgoing each month? Just don't want to be stumped with a massive tax bill when my actual income hasn't increased all that much......
Thanks!!!

Chatterbox Childcare
31-10-2010, 09:05 PM
If they are a paid assistant on PAYE or SE then the expense goes through the books but if they are a partner then profits get split after expenses (not including wages)

juejue
31-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Just wondering how you deal with the logistics of accounts books when there are two of you? Would you use one account book and put the assistant/co-minders salary as an outgoing each month? Just don't want to be stumped with a massive tax bill when my actual income hasn't increased all that much......
Thanks!!!

I work with a co-minder .... she has her own accounts book and my other daughter is our assistant for both of us......so we both pay her and put it in our own account book as a payment.
Hope that helps