PDA

View Full Version : SEF

Mrs Pootle
31-10-2010, 03:01 PM
I am trying to start my SEF and getting more worried & confused by the minute. Can someone please tell me if I only refer to the Early Years mindees when completing it, or do I include details of the school aged child I look after as well? :panic:

sarah707
31-10-2010, 03:57 PM
The SEF relates to the EYFS which takes children up to the beginning of Year 1 (almost) at school.

However it's also about your personal professional development so if you do things you feel are relevant with older children then there is no harm in including the info.

The inspection is for Early Years but you do also have to show you are complying with the Childcare Register if you care for children on that register.

Having said that... focus on the Eyfs because that's what your inspector will be looking for :D

mrs robbie williams
31-10-2010, 06:59 PM
I know what you mean Scallywag - what with that and trying to sort out my paperwork so i find it more user friendly and then thinking about my tax return :panic: :panic: :panic: i seem to eat, sleep and dream about childminding at the moment :blush: