PDA

View Full Version : petite star zia

greanan
30-10-2010, 10:48 PM
would anyone recommend this buggy? im looking for a new lightweight buggy and like the look of this one. The actual seat looks quite small so just wondering if anyone has same one?? I have my big mamas and papas pram but need a new lightweight one that can also lie back and have cosy toes for winter xx

sweets
30-10-2010, 10:58 PM
its a great little pram and has plenty of seat space, my 4 year old mindee used to cadge a ride whenever he got chance and didnt look ridiculous in it, there was planty of room. :laughing:

i love it but am on the look out for a baby jogger city elite now as it would be better support for the child i have with special needs. but i will prob keep the zia as well.

the only downsides to the zia are,

its a low pram so no good for taller people tho i think the later version comes with an adjustable handle.

the basket is rubbish, its tiny and hard to access

it can be a bit difficult to push with one hand if you are holding a toddlers hand.

i can highly recomend it tho :laughing:

IndigoMoon
31-10-2010, 07:19 AM
I have the Quinny Zapp Xtra which is fab. Not only does the seat lie back but it can be taken off and reversed to face parent. Only downside is that it's a 2 piece fold, albeit a tiny one!

Both Zapp's are quite noisy to push as they don;t have balloon tyres. Not sure if the Zia is the same but as it has similar wheels I would imagine it would be so.

curlycathy
31-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I got the zia in time for my dds first christmas - she was then 7 months cos I wanted a stroller small enough to fit in the boot of a ford ka. It folds down incredibly small and is really light! She still fits in it now no probs. I find it really useful for quick trips out - longer walks I do tend to use the phil and teds.

I dont have a particular problem with the height thing cos I am only small. DH is over 6 foot and whilst it is small its not too bad. Agree about the shopping basket tho!

Hth x