PDA

View Full Version : should i charge for today????

little_gems
29-10-2010, 07:07 AM
i have 2 mindees who's parent have gone through courts to sort the acsses out. now dads ment to have them every other weekend but the mindees dont really want to go and last few time have refused. Know as its holidays they are ment to be collected from here, which i didnt have a problem with but the last time i saw dad he said i've said things which i never did and twisted what i have said.
I've now told mum that i'm happy to have the mindees but i just dont want dad to collect from here as i dont want to hassle, he rang me at 7.15 last night to make sure the mindees had been here yesterday and asking what time he can pick them up. He knows what time as the courts have told him!!!

Any way mum has decied to take them to grandparents so collect can be from there now.

Should i charge still????? as i feel part of it me saying i dont want dad to collect from here??

pinky33
29-10-2010, 07:21 AM
I would charge, let him pay for today if he can't make it a nice pick up.
Your right not to have him pick up if it affects your day, the children really didn't need to be out of your setting all day and 2 kids is quite a loss in money for a day.

Hazel

Chatterbox Childcare
29-10-2010, 07:24 AM
I would charge but think that you need to have a talk with mum otherwise this could happen every time dad collects