PDA

View Full Version : think we should all do it for nothing !!!

Bevbeetle
28-10-2010, 07:38 PM
i think we all should do childminding for nothing ................................the poor parents having to pay us, its just not fair on them :angry: :angry: :angry: im fed up of parents moaning oh no it cant be bill time again do they get paid yes they do

SORRY RANT OVER

miss mopple
28-10-2010, 07:44 PM
I have always been very lucky with my families and they actually ask for the bill (and have been known to tell me I should put my fees up :eek: )

Feel for all of you who have issues with non willing payers though :(

Dragonfly
28-10-2010, 07:48 PM
I know how you feel.But to be honest when I get my gas/electricity bill Im always saying not again! it comes around so soon.Do they moan or just say it without thinking if you know what i mean.Im always saying I get money in one hand then its taken away with the other hand depressing!.Ignore the moans.

IndigoMoon
28-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I have 2 who both ask for their bill and one who does nothing but complain :(

maisiemog
28-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I have one parent who actually gives me the cheque for the month before I've even written then bill!

Thankfully none who moan about the bill (well not in front of me!) And also been very lucky that I've not had a bad payer yet. I'm sure I have that pleasure to come at some point in my minding career though!

Lol
29-10-2010, 03:58 PM
I have a mixture of both kinds too - one parent actually said to me as I handed his invoice over "oh I hate it when you give these to me" to which I replied "it's a good job when your two arrive in a morning that I don't say to you - oh I hate it when you bring them"!!!!!:rolleyes:

IndigoMoon
29-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I have a mixture of both kinds too - one parent actually said to me as I handed his invoice over "oh I hate it when you give these to me" to which I replied "it's a good job when your two arrive in a morning that I don't say to you - oh I hate it when you bring them"!!!!!:rolleyes:

Heehee, I must remember this one!

Carol M
29-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I am extremely lucky that all my current parents pay me on time. It is a pleasure doing business with them, I feel appreciated (most of the time!)
Carol xx

sophiestars
29-10-2010, 07:45 PM

Excellent reply - I will store that one up for when I have a moaner!!