PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Due

solly
27-10-2010, 04:12 PM
I had my phonecall last week to say she would like to come out this week to do my inspection although it is not actually due until Jan but because I have had malicious complaints made this year they are now doing it early.

I told her that i am not working this week so she has said she will call me after half term to arrange when to come out. So i know this is imminent.

My question is I need to update some of my courses as have not done them for a while or not done them at all so am thinking of doing the online courses but there are quite a few and i dont know which ones i should do.

So my question is which courses should I do first ready for my inspection

sarah707
27-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Safeguarding is important...

Food hygiene if you cook children's meals might be useful.

Your First Aid must be up to date.

Good luck! :D

solly
27-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks sarah
My first aid is up to date, i dont do meals at the moment but maybe it will be worth doing the food hygiene and will definately look at the safeguarding as well

angeldelight
28-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Update courses ? You would be really lucky to get on them in my neck of the woods :laughing:

Good luck Solly I am sure you will be fine , keep us posted

Angel xx

solly
28-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Angeldelight there is nothing usually around here either and as i dont drive i either have to find someone else to go with which is why i thought if i did the online courses least Mrs O can see i am making the effort