PDA

View Full Version : Pre Reg visit over!!!

keeks
27-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Thank you all my lovely new friends for all your brilliant help and support!
:group hug:

I just had my Pre-Reg visit. Turns out it was the same inspector who came to our nursery in 2009!!! We had some really interesting discussions at the nursery, and again today. I am registered for 3 under 5's and 1 under 8.

He only looked around briefly, asked questions on how I would introduce the learning and development matters, a bit about safeguarding, and that was pretty much it. He was only here for an hour and a half.

Good luck to all you who are waiting for your visit. I hope you all have a really good one - I really felt he was here to help, encourage and advice.

Now - Letter of Resignation :eek: :eek: :eek:

xxx

Rain or Shine
27-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Wello Done Keeks!

I've done everything but my visit and ICP which i start on Friday. Still waiting for my visit to be booked.

Not long till Rain or Shine and Rain or Shine are ready to go lol!

Good Luck mate, hope the kids come flooding in xxx

Newbie1!
27-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Well done!! Knew you'd fly through....let the fun begin!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

keeks
27-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks guys! :D

Jo, he loved the name Rain or Shine! We'll deffo be a force to be reckoned with! :clapping:

Newbie, fun beginning shortly!! :laughing:

xxx

Vickster
27-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Phew! Well done you x

Mookins
27-10-2010, 06:41 PM
excellent news hun:clapping: :clapping:

xxx

Ebony's Stars
27-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi,

I have my pre reg visit next week and am bricking it!! Can you start working straight away or are there more steps? I'm getting confused by the whole thing!! :panic:

Ebony

keeks
27-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Thanks guys!

Ebony, I think you only have to wait for your registration to come through, they said they will "sign it all off" for me now everything is done. Unless you are waiting for anything else that should be it really.

You will be fine, I would answer the questions in the preparing for your reg visit booklet and read up a bit on EYFS and safeguarding.

xx

angeldelight
28-10-2010, 07:06 AM
:clapping: :clapping:

Wahoooooooooooo

Well done to you Keeks

Angel xx

SaijaM
28-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Well done!!!

When will you start working? Bet you are excited now! :)
xxx

jane5
28-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Have you had your CRB's back yet?

I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago but havent got a date for pre-reg visit yet. Will I get my pre-reg visit before my CRB's come back?

I am slightly confused

keeks
28-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks again guys, it seems like I have to wait a while for my certificate, it can take up to 30 days apparently! :eek:

I'm hoping to start in January Seija, have to do this last half term at work before I can start.

Jane, I had my CRB back before they came to visit, I think you have to wait for that. Do you know you can track the CRB to see at which stage it is? I think it is confusing as they have changed the way they do things from September. The visit should be the last thing you do now, then patiently wait again for the certificate. :littleangel: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

xxx

Ebony's Stars
28-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Ahhhh, thanks!

It all takes so long, I've nearly forgotten everything we looked at in the "how to be a childminder" lessons!!

xx